KOHLER Artifacts Single-Hole Kitchen Sink Faucet
KOHLER Artifacts Single-Hole Kitchen Sink Faucet with 17-5/8-Inch Pull-Down Spout, 3-Function Sprayhead, and Turned Lever Handle, Polished Nickel
- Unique three-function pull-down sprayhead allows you to tackle tasks such as cleaning, rinsing and filling with Sweep® Spray, BerrySoft® spray, and aerated stream.
- Unique handle execution provides intuitive use and eliminates handle interference with backsplashes.
- DockNetik®, a magnetic docking system located within the spout, smoothly glides and securely locks the sprayhead into place.
- Ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards, ensuring durable performance for life.
- ProMotion® technology's light, quiet braided hose and swiveling ball joint make the pull-down sprayhead easier and more comfortable to use.
- MasterClean™ sprayface features an easy-to-clean surface that withstands mineral buildup.
- High-arch spout 360° rotating spout offers superior clearance for filling pots and cleaning.
- Single lever handle is simple to use and makes adjusting water temperature easy.
- Temperature memory allows faucet to be turned on and off at the temperature set during prior usage.
- 1.5 gal/min (5.7 l/min) maximum flow rate [max at 60 psi (4.14 bar)]
- Meets CalGreen requirements for kitchen faucets.
- Premium metal construction.
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing.
- For single-hole installation. (3-hole escutcheon available, sold separately model number K-99272.)
- Flexible connections for easy installation.